Company – A global commercial stage biotechnology company, focusing on Oncology cell therapy, developing and manufacturing novel therapies.
Location – Belgium (Ghent)
About the company
- This company develops and manufactures novel therapies with a current focus on haematology, solid tumors and infectious diseases.
- Due to their ongoing success, this company is now looking for a Cell Therapy Operations Supervisor to join the new manufacturing facility.
- This position will be on a shift basis (4 days on/4 days off)
- You will be responsible for supervising and directing the daily production of multiple cell therapy units, supporting commercial and clinical requirements (in a sterile cGMP environment)
- Lead and supervise the cell therapy units (e. component preparation manufacturing, manufacturing support operations, Cell Therapy process, fill & finish and cryopreservation)
- You will be required to build strong partnerships with all other departments ensuring seamless execution of daily production tasks and to address production issues as the first point of contact for technicians and experts on the production floor.
- You are required to be the SME for Quality aspects related to Production activities as well as for Production aspects related to CAR-T Products and Processes.
- You will be required to work closely with the Operations Manager to lead the daily start of shift operations meetings, the daily wrap up production meetings and assign individuals their daily production tasks as well as organising and supervising training.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Bio-Engineering, Pharmacy or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in cGMP environment or ATMP environment in the biotech/biopharma industry.
- At least 3 years of aseptic GMP manufacturing experience (grade A/B or C).
- Must exhibit strong Leadership and Communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a global commercial-stage biotechnology company, please submit your resume as soon as possible to us to find out more about this opportunity.