Company – Global IVD company
Location – Munich
We’re partnering a global IVD company, focusing on the future of biotechnology development and providing global diagnostic companies with high-performance IVD reagent raw materials, services, and cutting-edge open instrument platforms.
They are building out a new R&D site in Munich, where they’re developing automation systems for IVD laboratories.
We’re now working with them to find an experienced Project/Program Manager, who will take on a crucial role in the organisation and report directly to the General Manager for Germany.
- Build and actively manage high-achieving, cross-functional project teams, helping them succeed and addressing any performance issues with functional/department managers
- Coordinate project planning with the various different teams and manage the successful implementation
- Prepare and control project budgets
- Ensure clear and regular communication of progress for optimal project management and to keep everyone involved on the same track
- Identify and rectify instances where project plans are at risk of falling overdue or exceeding budget
- Reporting progress clearly to senior stakeholders and be able to escalate any issues where required
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Life Science, Engineering, or a related field. A Master’s degree or Ph.D. would be seen favourably, as would an MBA
- 7+ years of experience in Project Management, ideally with at least 4 years leading complex projects in a similar environment – experience in a regulated industry is mandatory
- Project Management certifications are strongly preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of business case development and utilization in capital allocation management and decision making
- Strong English language skills, German and Chinese would be an advantage
- Track record of managing cross-functional teams through ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Confidence to make decisions which balance both quality and timelines, to drive teams to success
- Competitive compensation, bonus growth opportunities and a start-up feel with the significant backing of an established global organisation
- Innovative products, working at the cutting edge of the IVD and Lab Automation space
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support possible
- A consistently growing company with a record of strong financial performance, year on year
Please submit your CV to us for a private and confidential discussion about the opportunity.