- This clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is developing the first in-class, investigational, dual-action (immune-modulating) cancer vaccine. This company’s aim is to become the essential backbone for cancer combination therapy.
Location – Copenhagen, Denmark
About the company
- This company is developing a dual-action investigational immune-modulating cancer vaccine, to be used as part of a cancer combination therapy.
- They are seeking a Clinical Supply Manager to join the team to be responsible for planning and managing clinical supply chain, logistics, and inventory activities.
- This position has the potential to be 100% remote!
- Working closely with the Senior Clinical Supply Manager – planning and managing clinical supply chain
- Logistics and inventory activities
- Ordering clinical supplies/Management of supplies
- Responsible for continuity of supply to subjects and/or providers participating
- Working with CRO’s/CMO’s
- Bachelor or master’s degree in operations management or science related field or equivalent
- 2-3+ years of experience within Clinical Supply Management/Coordination
- Experience or strong interest Immuno-Oncology/Cell Therapy area
- Experience with managing forecast for clinical supply chain/logistics
- Knowledge of regulating governing IMP, including cGMP and ICH/GCP requirements
- Excellent computer skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CTMS and inventory management systems required
- Able to work as part of a cross-functional team for study management activities.
- Proactive, independent, hands on, out of the box thinker wanting to join a growing innovative company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a ground breaking company, developing the first in class, investigational, dual-action (immune-modulating) cancer vaccine. The role will provide a dynamic and stimulating working environment as well as flexible remote working!
Please submit your resume to us for a private and confidential discussion about the opportunity.