Company – Leading surgical navigation company
Location – Berlin
We’re partnering an international medical device company who specialise in cutting-edge electromagnetic surgical navigation systems.
They’re seeking a Software Engineer to join their talented R&D team and be responsible for the development of and implementation of their Navigation Software.
- Develop, evaluate, and document software components, utilising agile development methods and Test-Driven Development.
- Maintain software test records and reports, taking responsibility for ongoing development of software products.
- Produce and run software tests, including bug testing, and implement any fixes required.
- Develop clean, efficient and maintainable codes, ensuring a scalable architecture.
- Produce required documentation for the quality management system and medical device files.
- Review and evaluate third-party software components that could be implemented.
- Manage, review, and evaluate software releases.
- Help connect peripheral devices to the company’s software.
- Evaluate new technologies and champion fresh ideas to drive improvements.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- 3 years of professional experience in the field of software development.
- Strong experience with agile methodology in software development.
- Excellent practical experience with object-oriented programming within common frameworks & libraries, such as QT, ITK, IGSTK, OpenCV or Boost.
- Software development for medical devices and knowledge of the required standards IEC 62304, ISO 14971, ISO 13485, IEC 62366 is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with C++ and Python programming languages.
- Full proficiency working in English. Additional German language skills would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and take on a high level of independent responsibility for their medical device software.
It’s a very international company with a strong focus on development – both of their existing products, and new product development.
Their technology is very well regarded by medical professionals, and they continue to pioneer state-of-the-art products.
Please submit your CV to us for a private and confidential discussion about the opportunity.