Company – International Medical Device company
Location – St Gallen, Switzerland
We’re partnering a leading global healthcare company, focusing on medical, consumer and industrial products within the sector.
Within their growing R&D structure, they’re seeking a R&D Project Manager to support life cycle projects for their Dental and Surgical portfolio, taking into account the needs of all stakeholders and driving forward innovation.
- Take ownership of development projects, achieving the schedule, cost, and functional goals that have been set.
- Assign and monitor tasks to team members within the project.
- Understand and apply established processes, ensuring quality and efficiency of project work.
- Author and maintain project plans and associated documentation.
- Create and nurture a productive and supportive project structure and culture with your teams.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Ensure that ESH deficiencies and ESH risks related to work, equipment and environment are reported to the responsible person(s) where they cannot be rectified unsupported.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree, technical apprenticeship, or similar in a related subject (e.g., Mechanical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering etc.)
- Project management/leadership experience in an R&D setting – medical device/regulated industry experience.
- Strong language skills (English – working language / German – local dialect)
- Injection molding experience would be advantageous.
Be part of a growing international Healthcare organisation, working with their Surgical and Dental portfolio.
- 40-hour work week – Hybrid available (40% home working)
- Long-term development opportunities – training courses etc. available
- Company bonus scheme (13th month)
- 25 days of annual vacation
- Excellent pension scheme
Please submit your CV to us for a private and confidential discussion about the opportunity.