A rapidly developing start-up pharmaceutical service provider who specialize in drug discovery and solid-state R&D and are seeking a talented business development manager to cover North-East America to support driving the business forward.
They specialize in drug discovery and solid-state R&D and offers the full range of DMTA services which utilises their AI & Robotic systems to rapidly deliver on projects.
The client has recently received a huge series of financing over $720 million and is expanding its commercial team.
Your role is to be the critical interface in translating the benefits of their novel Chemistry services platform to pharmaceutical companies , you will accelerate the development of life-saving drugs across diverse therapeutic areas.
The client offers great training and onboarding to develop this person into a vital and capable commercial member of the organization.
The role requires can be requires being based in Boston, New York, or New Jersey.
- Understand and promote chemistry services offered by the company and effectively communicate their benefits to potential clients (Pharma/Biotech/CROs).
- Identify unmet needs along critical pathways in the context of the client’s jobs-to-be-done
- identify, prospect and help clients achieve internal consensus for problem identification, solution selection, and business case justification
- Generate sales growth through traditional and professionally creative methods
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis
- Develop outstanding professional relationships
- Hunt for new logos to sell syndicated product and/or Services sales
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to promote the company’s services and generate leads.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing materials and campaigns.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market trends, client needs, and competitor activity.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and trends.
- Understand the chemistry services offered by the company and effectively communicate their benefits to potential clients.
- Must have a strong scientific background in Chemistry, Biology, or Biochemistry, or a similar life science discipline
- 1+ years sales experience in selling chemistry services on B2B level into the pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotech industry
- Experience in Drug Discovery a benefit
- Open communication style with an outgoing approach to building relationships
- You have a proven ability to plan, prepare, execute, and review professional meetings
- Strong ability to travel when required
- Long term career development with a fantastic track for career progression
- Great team environment with an outlook on directly impacting growth plans
- Highly competitive salary + OTE + comprehensive benefits package
How to apply
- Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please reach out