We are currently partnered with a large globally leading organisation specialised in digital transformations in clinical trial solutions supporting Biotechs. Pharmaceutical companies, medical device and diagnostics companies.
They have extremely strong operational structures globally and they are currently building their European commercial team within the Medical device and Diagnostics space.
They are searching for a Commercial Client Executive covering the DACH region to build their client base selling their software services to Medical device and Diagnostics companies in the region. This will include identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leverage internal resources in order to close deals.
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory
- Represent the organisation in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics.
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects within the Diagnostics & Medical Device space.
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments to achieve objectives.
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed.
- Be able to cover the European region and visit clients when necessary.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships to remain consistent with the business’s values.
- 4+ years sales/business development experience within Diagnostics or Medical Devices.
- Ideally an educational background in lifesciences
- Languages: English and German fluency is a must.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Travel capability 30-50% of working time
- Open communication style with an outgoing approach to building relationships
- You have a proven ability to plan, prepare, execute, and review professional meetings
- Strong ability to travel when required
- A strong plus: B2B sales experience selling to industry
- Software sales experience a plus but not a must have.
- Long term career development with a fantastic track for career progression
- Great team environment with a modern autonomous approach to work
- Varied client base with an excellent opportunity to develop key skills and networks at a high level.
How to apply
- Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please reach out