Location: Vienna, Austria (Hybrid: ~5 days/month on site)
This role is open to candidates with a right to work in the EU, and who are based or can relocate to, Vienna, Austria.
Engagement: Full Time
We are working with a medium sized pharma company that are focused on providing first-of-it’s-kind vaccines to address previously unmet medical needs. They currently have three commercialised products on the market, and an incredibly robust pipeline coming through. Every member of the team is driven by the knowledge that their efforts are providing highly needed solutions to patients most in need. As an organisation they value internal collaboration and pride themselves on enabling their employees to have an impact on the company.
As the Associate Clinical Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing support across all aspects of multiple clinical studies across Phase I – IV.
- Collaborate to facilitate the successful execution of clinical trials from initial setup to final completion.
- Play a crucial role in crafting essential documents for study-related purposes during the project development lifecycle.
- Contribute to the process of selecting and overseeing external service providers and vendors.
- Oversee and ensure the seamless implementation of all study activities in alignment with GCP and regulatory standards.
- Engage in cross-functional teamwork, fostering collaborations with both internal and external stakeholders, including Contract Research Organisations (CROs).
- Assist in the formulation of budgets and actively tracking financial aspects of the projects.
- Life science degree (MSc or PhD)
- 2 years experience as a CRA
- Vaccine development experience is preferred
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Flexible working hours
- Open company culture
- International career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- Great team cohesion
- Performance-based bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Company sponsored child-care centre
How to Apply
Apply here for a confidential call about this opportunity.