Recruitment Privacy Notice Template Scienta Search Limited
GDPR Privacy Notice for all Job Applicants
Data controller: Lewis Hogan, Co-Founder of Scienta Search Introduction
As part of any recruitment process, Scienta Search Limited collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The Company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose of this privacy notice is to make all job applicants aware of how and why we collect and use your personal information, both during and after a job application process.
What information does Scienta Search collect?
The company collects a range of information about you. This includes:
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number.
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history.
- Information about your current level of remuneration.
- Information about your entitlement to work in the country in which you are applying
Scienta Search collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data might be contained in application forms, CVs, obtained from your passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment.
Scienta Search will also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers during or after a provisional job offer to you has been made and will inform you that it is doing so.
Scienta Search may share your personal data with the third party set out below for the purpose of providing your details as a Candidate to our Clients.
- SkoutAI who assist us with formatting Candidate’s CVs.
Data will be stored two different places:
- Scienta Search’s cloud candidate management system. If requested, Scienta will share their Data Privacy notice.
Why does Scienta Search process personal data?
The company needs to process data to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. It also needs to process your data to enter into a contract with you.