Our client is a drug development and manufacturing accelerator (CDMO) providing tailored solutions through the full development pathway. They can provide the efficient processes across a range of drug development capabilities, accelerating manufacturing process whilst minimising costs, and most importantly getting treatment to the patients who need it.
They are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Director to join a high performance, cross-functional sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales of their small molecule services to new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be a driven and results-oriented individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and increase revenue.
- Identify and engage new clients, whilst maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients.
- Understand the facilities and services offered by the company and effectively communicate their benefits to potential clients.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to promote the company’s services and generate leads.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing materials and campaigns.
- Provide feedback to the management team on market trends, client needs, and competitor activity.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and trends in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Materials Science, or related field.
- Industrial experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in sales within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with a CDMO.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.