This position is open to applicants at Business Development Manager or Associate Director level.
Location: Baltimore or Philadelphia, US (and surrounding commutable areas)
We are working with a global pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to the discovering and developing innovative and first-in-class immunology and oncology therapies, who are looking for a Director Business Development to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for working with the Head of Business Development to expand the company’s Immunology and Oncology pipelines through identifying and evaluating new assets to license or acquire.
- Identify and asses opportunities in the life sciences industry, including collaborations and licensing deals in key therapeutic areas: immunology and oncology
- Conducting comprehensive reviews of relevant data to evaluate development time-lines and potential success
- Coordinating teams for due diligence and maintaining accurate records to support decision-making
- Supporting the completion of detailed opportunity analysis, valuations, and collaboration strategies
- Assisting in negotiations for collaboration agreements and financial terms
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in relevant fields by participating in industry conferences
- PhD / PharmD / MD in a Scientific field
- 4 years Business Development experience in the pharma / biotech industry
- Advanced knowledge of Immunology and Oncology
- Understanding of search and evaluation, and completing due diligence assessments
How to Apply
Apply here for a confidential call about this opportunity.