My client, a global technology and service provider, are looking for for a Supply & Demand Planner to join their team in St Gallen, Switzerland. As a Supply & Demand Planner within the Global Service Operation Team, your primary responsibility is to maintain equilibrium between customer needs and product inventories. Your daily tasks involve managing planning lists, where you focus on optimizing inventory levels economically. In case of supply chain disruptions, you actively and objectively communicate, always prioritizing the best interests of their customers.
Your day to day:
- Together with your teammates, you will ensure the availability of global spare and wear parts (MRP).
- You control inventory levels and optimize them if necessary
- You will also analyze and evaluate the KPIs of the different regions
- Creating and checking statistical forecasts as well as adjusting order and inventory sizes are also part of your task
- You support the project team in the implementation of SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and work actively
- Maintaining product master data and ensuring data quality through measurement, correction and process optimization complete the profile
What you bring:
- You have basic commercial training or technical training with further commercial training
- You have professional experience in the supply chain area and are familiar with upstream and downstream processes
- You have a high level of service and customer orientation and are good at solving problems
- You also impress with your analytical skills and your networked thinking
- You are very experienced in using Excel and SAP S/4 (MM)
- In addition to German, you are also fluent in spoken and written English
- You are a proactive, independent personality and enjoy learning new things