Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, US
This role is only open to candidates that already have the right to work in the US. No sponsorship available.
We are partnered with a leading global biopharma company that is transforming the lives of patients with rare disease through a novel class of medicines. Having delivered the world’s first and only approved treatment in this area of therapeutics, they are continuing to advance their pipeline across several other therapeutic areas.
The Head of Clinical Trial Management will be part of the Clinical Operations Leadership Team at the level of Vice President. This role will be the SME and accountable for the delivery of studies within the assigned portfolio, to provide the strategy input and clinical operations expertise that will inform overall program strategy. Whilst leading a team of 20 study managers, this position will look to optimize global clinical study delivery.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of assets across different therapeutic areas, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery or high-quality clinical trials
- Act as the primary liaison for clinical operation leads furnishing critical content for governance meetings, regulatory submissions and investment planning
- Accountable for optimised clinical trial delivery plans, representing clinical operations at forums and key alliance partnerships
- Facilitate the identification of suitable clinical trial sites and engage with stakeholders to enhance site relationship management
- Collaborate with Global Trial Optimization and CROs to furnish precise, data-driven study time-lines, milestones, enrolment projections, and cost estimates
- Supervise clinical trial budgets and operations, including resource allocation, priority setting, and operational planning
- Steer the formulation and execution of Study Management standardizations, encouraging adaptability for swift execution and inventive solutions.
- Masters or PhD education
- 15+ years experience in drug development (start-up to final study report)
- 5+ years line management experience in Clinical Trials
- Advanced financial knowledge (E.g. resource planning, forecasting, and budgeting)
- Extensive industry network in Clinical Operations
- Flexibility to travel
How to Apply
Apply here for a confidential call about this opportunity.