Company – A global commercial stage biotechnology company, focusing on Oncology cell therapy, developing and manufacturing novel therapies.
Location – Belgium (Ghent)
About the company
- This company develops and manufactures novel therapies with a current focus on haematology, solid tumors and infectious diseases.
- Due to their ongoing success, this company is now looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join them.
- You will be responsible for the ramp-up, daily operational management and continuous improvement of cGMP Warehouse Operations.
- Establishing strong relationships with different teams.
- Participate in structure design, decision-making process and performance management.
- Responsible for hiring, development and performance management of staff.
- Key use of S4HANA, representing the warehouse and operations business requirements
- Support implementation of improvement project.
- Participate in or coordinate of projects improving operations as well as participate and perform internal audits.
- PhD/Masters in Scients/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain or equivalent – with continuous improvement background/management
- 5+ years in the warehouse/logistics operations manager role – preferably in pharmaceutical industry and clinical supply
- Project management experience
- Experience in SAP
- Experience and strong knowledge of GMP/GDP
- APICs CPIM certificate is desirable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a global commercial-stage biotechnology company, please submit your resume as soon as possible to us to find out more about this opportunity.